Fudge just screams Christmas to me every year. Growing up I always remember a dear family friend bringing us a package of homemade fudge all wrapped up and calling my name. It’s such a good little treat and I love pinching off a little piece here and there to nibble through the day. Fudge is also a great neighborhood gift for friends to wish them a Merry Christmas!
Try out my favorite Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge recipe below!
Old Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Baker's Chocolate Premium Baking Bar
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/3 cup Chopped Nuts I love pecans or walnuts in mine!
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment or wax paper.
- In a large saucepan combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth and add vanilla.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into lined pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours till firm.
- Cut into squares to package and gift or enjoy yourself!