You guys! February is one of my favorite months! I love LOVE! Everything feels so happy and bright + it’s the hubby’s birthday 🙂 I have a few tricks & treats (whoops wrong holiday) up my sleeve to make sure he goes out with a bang to celebrate his 20’s! Yup that’s right next year is the big 30! Holy moly I can’t believe it.
Speaking of treats, I tried a new and SO easy twist on our classic favorite granola bites. Original post here from back in the day.
These are probably our easiest snack to make, they store great + they’re healthy!
Check out the ingredients below and have a great Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Energy Bites
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 2/3 cup Coconut Flakes sweetened or unsweetened depending on your preference
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup V-Day M&M's Candies
- Stir all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. *This part is optional but I find it is easier to roll into a ball.
- roll into balls of whatever size you would like. You can also use a cookie scoop to keep a consistant size!