This is one of mine and Cam’s favorite breakfast meals. First off it’s super easy to make and you can eat it on the go or have a sit down meal. We love adding fresh fruit to it and Cam likes putting milk over it. Anyway you eat it, it’s amazing!
We can make it in a big pan to serve directly from or in a muffin tin so that you can grab and go!
- 1/2 cup Vegetable or Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk or Almond Milk
- Preheat oven o 350 and grease or line muffin tin or serving dish.
- Mix oil, eggs, and sugar.
- Stir in oats, baking power, salt, and milk and mix well.
- Bake in large dish for 35 minutes or in muffin tins for 25 minutes at 350
- We love it served warm with berries, nuts and milk!
- Store covered in refrigerator for 1 week.